- Gotta love the holidays:
- Rach: We didn't have an Easter egg hunt this year.
- Me: Aren't you guys a little old for that?
- Rach: Yeah, but it still would've been fun. We didn't even color any eggs. It's sad.
- Me: Well, we don't have any kids in the family anymore.
- Rach: Yeah, it's all your fault. I want a niece or a nephew.
- Me: Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. What if I adopt a Chinese and African baby exclusively for the holidays? I could alternate between races for each holiday.
- Note to self: get a kid for the next family holiday.
Kleenex, condoms (conveniently disguised as cigarette packets), and a battery operated pocket vibrator! Holy shit. Looks like Spaniards really know how to make the most of their Friday night club one-night stands. All that’s missing is the lube, although I’m guessing that’s not an issue with all the hot Spanish people out there. This would never ever fly in a public vending machine in the states, which of course, once again reminds me that sex sells and we are still too prudish in the US to capitalize on it through mainstream consumption. Imagine seeing this at the MUNI station next to the ticket vending machines! Sent from my iPhone
My brain hurts and I’m stressed. It can only mean one thing … midterms. Well, actually, I think midterms were a couple of weeks ago. I’m still feeling residual stress from it all though and with grad school the stress never goes away until the semester is over.
So, where some people get baked to relieve their stress, I bake. (As in batter, parchment paper, oven …) Today it was banana nut bread because there were some bruised bananas begging to be turned into something other than compost items.
I feel less stressed right now … but we’ll see how long that lasts.